Bamboo fine art prints
Bamboo is a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm-tones without optical brighteners.
The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance.
Matt fine art prints
Our matt fine art prints use a smooth, bright white, middleweight, all-purpose paper with a matt finish.
- 240 gsm.
- Bright white.
- Smooth matt finish.
- Wide colour gamut.
Wooden frame details
- Oak – 21mm solid oak frame / Black – 25mm smooth matt black frame.
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high-quality solid wood.
- Frames manufactured in Gloucestershire, UK.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.
The AR app reveals layers of educational content
Diagrams of a bee’s internal organs.
Animated video on a leafcutter bee.
Link to a webpage on insects and biodiversity.
Learn about the anatomy of British bees and explore tips on how we can save our bees from extinction.
The free companion UniteAR app is available on the Google play store and the Apple app store. Please note older smart devices will not support AR content.
A percentage of the sales from each art print will go to insect conservation
We will donate 10% of each print sale to Bumblebee Conservation Trust via Work for Good.