Bamboo fine art prints
Bamboo is a natural, sustainable and environmentally friendly white paper made from 90% bamboo fibres and 10% cotton, resulting in warm tones without optical brighteners. The paper is acid and Lignin-free, which meets the requirements of an age resistant paper and is printed on pre-cut sheets using an inkjet, 12 colour Giclée print process, providing in-depth reproduction of colours and fine details.
- 290 gsm, 90% bamboo fibres, 10% cotton.
- Natural white, without optical brighteners.
- Soft, lightly textured felt structure.
- Matt premium inkjet coating for outstanding print results.
- Acid and lignin-free.
- ISO 9706 conform / museum quality for highest age resistance.
Matt fine art prints
Our matt fine art prints use smooth, bright white, middleweight, all-purpose paper with a matt finish.
- 240 gsm.
- Bright white.
- Smooth matt finish.
- Wide colour gamut.
Wooden frame details
- Oak – 21mm solid oak frame / Black – 25mm smooth matt black frame.
- 2mm glass with an MDF backing board.
- Frame manufactured from high-quality solid wood.
- Frames manufactured in Gloucestershire, UK.
- Frame comes complete with hanging fixings.
The AR app reveals layers of educational content.
Diagrams of a bird’s wing and its full-body skeleton.
Animated video of a bird pulling a worm out of the ground.
Link to a webpage on garden birds, habitat loss and climate change.
On our companion linked e-learning mini-site learn about the world of birds and explore tips on how we can all support birds in our back gardens.
The free companion UniteAR app is available on the Google play store and the Apple app store. Please note older smart devices will not support AR content.
A percentage of print profits will go to bird conservation
Through Work for Good, we will donate 10% of each art print sale to conservation. We are supporting the RSPB.