Will you join the buttercup team?
We are open to speculative enquiries for work experience and internships.
We offer work experience placements to university and college students, and graduates.
- Work experience is paid if you create commercial assets for Buttercup.
- We offer you mentoring during your work experience.
- All placements are two weeks long and will be remote.
We also offer longer internships to university and college students, and graduates. We also want to hear from candidates with non-traditional academic backgrounds. Internships last between 4 and 12 weeks.
- Our competitive internships are paid if you create commercial assets for Buttercup.
- We offer you mentoring during your internship.
- All internships are offered remotely.
Do you want to work for a sustainable and purpose-driven business? We currently don’t have any positions available but we would love to hear from you if you have specialist skills. We will add you to our freelancers’ database.
- Are you experienced in app building and have a background in Ed Tech?
- Are you a social media marketing assistant with experience in working with sustainable businesses?
- Are you passionate about the planet and would like to work for a company that aligns with your values?
Get in touch
Drop us an email with your LinkedIn profile and links to projects.
We encourage our staff to take part in sustainability team challenges through Giki and Drawdown Ecochallenges.